The right applicant must possess a Master's degree in Counseling and/or Social Work and have Maine Licensure as a LCSW, LMSW-CC, LCPC, LCPC-C. Prior experience in completing diagnostic assessments, writing treatment plans, and utilizing evidence-based treatment is preferred. Related field experience working with children, adolescents, and/or adults with behavioral health needs is preferred. Clinicians are responsible for counseling clients with various diagnosis to meet immediate needs. Other opportunities and settings exist as well, such as becoming a group counselor, DBT group development, school-based counseling, Vineland assessments, HCT, working on special projects and more. WMBH offers and pays for CEU’s, trainings and seminars. Training in the completion of Vineland Assessments provided, no prior experience required. Work equipment such as laptop, cell phone, workspace and more is provided.
Job Type: Full and Part Time
Pay: $45K - $63K commensurate with experience and licensure
· 75% Employer Paid Health Insurance
· Free Employee Dental and Vision Coverage with options to add family for nominal cost
· Flexible Schedule
· Paid time off - stating at 4 weeks per year for Full Time Employees
· Master’s Degree Required
· 1+ years preferred, but none required (new grads are encouraged to apply!)
· LCSW, LMSW-CC, LCPC, LCPC-C
****STAY ON BONUS OF $5000.00****
½ at 6 months, ½ at one year
$13.50 - $17.00/ hour
BHP’s work with children who have been deemed as needing services due to medical necessity. These children have been diagnosed with an intellectual delay or a mental health diagnosis and require skill building for social, behavioral and functional life skills. Positions currently available in Franklin County, Kennebec County, and surrounding areas.
**NEAR FRANKLIN COUNTY**
***MAKE UP TO $45.00/HOUR***
This position responds to client calls for assistance in their homes, at schools, or in other community locations. Western Maine Behavioral Health’s mobile crisis clinicians respond to crisis calls from parents, teachers, police officers, other guardians and youths asking for immediate help with a child, adult, or family in crisis. Western Maine Behavioral Health responds to those crisis calls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL:
• Respond to requests for crisis intervention, consultation and support from person served, family members, community-based service providers and state agencies in order to resolve crisis situations involving children and/or adults who are experiencing an acute psychiatric crisis.
• In collaboration with the caller, determine the need for a face-to-face assessment and, if needed, negotiates a meeting site convenient for the individual that provides safety for all involved.
• Communicate directly with persons experiencing a crisis in order to assess mental status, current level of functioning, and the person's wishes and goals for crisis resolution.
• Develop a crisis stabilization plan with the person served and family or guardian, if involved, based on a comprehensive crisis assessment that includes mental status and risk assessments.
• May request protective custody interventions by law enforcement personnel in order to resolve potentially life-threatening situations.
• May facilitate voluntary or involuntary hospitalization in accordance with state regulations.
• May facilitate the use of alternatives to hospitalization, including voluntary admission to crisis stabilization units.
• Develop and participate in implementation of crisis follow-up treatment plan by providing intervention services, including the provision of brief case management services and aftercare.
• Clean Driver's license.
• Persons with lived experience in the Mental Health and/or Substance Abuse system are encouraged to apply.
• Mobile Crisis Experience preferred but will train the right candidate.
• Must be willing to take on call during nights, weekends, and holidays
• Associates Degree or MHRT/CSP required.
• Bachelors degree preferred.
• Extremely Competitive Pay
• $5/hr on call
• Time and half when activated
• Flexibility and much more!